Area of Specialisation: : USA – Japan: Public Policy Advisor on Business and Investment
– Public Policy Advisor on Business and Investment Policies in the United States of America
Description and Requirements of the Position:
○ Conduct research analysis about U.S. Trade, Investment and and Economic issues and Affairs developed, enacted and implemented in the United States and have implications for Japan.
○ To collect latest data on U.S. Trade, Investment and and Economic issues and Affairs related to Japan.
○ Update reports summarizing decisions taken by the United States Political and Governmental Institutions that are relevant and concerning the Japanese Interests and Concerns.
○ Research topics in the United States that are of interest to Japan and relevant to the regional, national and international concerns of Japan
○ Strong computer skills, including extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel, and ability to create website articles and presentations with Graphs and Charts,Strong computer skills, including extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel, and ability to create website articles
○ Flexibility and ingenuity.
○ Research topics in the United States that are of interest to Japan and relevant to the regional security and national interests of USA and Japan
○ Proof of legal status to work in the U.S.
○ College degree in a related field
○ Native-level English ability
○ Strong understanding of US politics and economics, and U.S-Japan relations
○ Strong organizational and communication skills
○ Strong sense of teamwork and cooperation
○ Strong computer skills
○ Japanese language skills/fluency preferred but not required
_ This position is not News making or gathering, collecting published articles on the net. This position requires knowledge and intelligence about the USA – Japan relations making and progress by Analysts who are in contact with real facts and inside knowledge of the various players in the United States Public Policy decisions toward Japan.
Applicants should email their resume and cover letter and copies of their publication related and focusing the requirements of this position.
Please write on the Subject of the Email, the following indication of “Public Policy Advisor on Business and Investment”
Deadline for submission is February 21st, 2023 – 6:00pm (PST).
Please refrain from inquiring about your application status.